Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Beginning of Something New

So...hello...I started this blog to fulfill a class requirement, but hey who knows I might get some entertainment out of it along the way. I don't really know what I'm gonna write about yet, but for right now I'll just stick with what I know- my fantastical life.

This past monday I attended my last first day of school. It freaks me out alot to say that because for as long as I can remember I have been a student and now I have to completely switch my life up and find something new to do. Probably should mention that I do not deal with change very well at all, so finding something new to do after I graduate scares me tremendously. Anywho, I started my last semester off right by high-centering my car in snow at the end of my driveway missing my first class of the day. Awesome!... However, I am not shocked because car mihaps are a daily occurence with me, and I am sure this will not be my only car drama this year as the snow has just begun.

Well this is all I can think of for now so yep...have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment